Thursday 12 January 2012

Update on the Repression of the Student Protests in Teresina #massacreteresina #contraoaumento


I have not net found any articles to support what I'm writing but I was contacted today to let me know that all the political prisoners apprehended at the student protests against the fare hikes in Teresina have been released.  I will post more specific information once I find it.


Eu não tenho net encontrei nenhum artigo para apoiar o que estou escrevendo, masfui contactado hoje para me informar que todos os prisioneiros políticos detidos nos protestos estudantis contra o aumento de preços em Teresina foram liberados. Vou postar informações mais específicas uma vez que eu encontrá-lo.


(To my dismay, I had to use google translate here - my apologies if the Portuguese isn't quite right)

No comments:

Post a Comment